Monday, June 12, 2017

Week 43 - Nashville Providence D - Birthday and a Baptism


Hola mi familia!

This week was just awesome. Time seems to be just flying, it feels like just yesterday was Tuesday. 

The highlight of this week was definitely Miguel getting baptized. It was a really special experience for me. He asked me to baptize him, and the spirit was super strong. I could tell his mom felt it too. The next day they both came to all three hours of sacrament and one of the counselors in the bishopbric confirmed him a member. I'm so thankful for the opportunity I had to teach him and watch his testimony grow. It was definitely the best birthday I've ever had. 

The rest of the week we worked with the solid investigators that we have. The main one is Jaime Martinez. She has a Baptismal date for the 15th of July. The only thing holding her back is coming to church. She's waiting for the perfect opportunity to come and she thinks she has to be perfect before she can come. So we really need to focus on church attendance and also getting more members ovsr to her to feel more comfortable. 

The rest of the time was either first lessons with different investigators or knocking door. So a really fun week, but not much to talk about:)

I feel like my first district meeting this week went well. We talked about opening our mouths and read some sections of d and c about it. Then elder black lead a discussion about developing charity to help us have less fear and want to talk to more people.

Im loving it out here and in excited to see what the lord has in store for me here in Providence D!



πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈElder WilliamsπŸ‡²πŸ‡½




No comments:

Post a Comment