Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 59 - Bowling Green - Conference and a Baptism - Great Weekend


Hola mi familia!


The highlight has definitely been this weekend. It had been a super spiritually  packed weekend. First off, we had general conference, who doesn't love that. And then after the Saturday session we had Christian's baptism and confirmation. The best part was that his big sister was able to be there and we felt like she was really feeling he spirit and opening up more than before. We hope to see her baptized here soon as well. Elder mecham even interviewed her right after Christian and she was ready. But she said she didn't want to do it this weekend. So it's a work in progress, but there is progress. 


We also have found/ been referred  a bunch of Venezuelan families this past week. Two were from the zone leaders that they found while knocking doors and the other elder mecham and I found on exchanges. But they are all super awesome and we feel like they all have a really high potential to be baptized. For example, one family is already good friends with a member family and they have been to church before. Another asked us for the book of Mormon in Spanish because he wanted to read it but he only had one in English. They are the coolest, and their accents are my favorite as well. But yeah Bowling Green really is the promised land, haha


This transfer I've learned a lot of patience and humility. It hasn't been easy, but they are both definitely growing every day. And it's funny because I thought I was already a patient person before, so I didn't know how it could grow. But the lord real works in mysterious ways. And I've always known I could use a humility check, I was just dreading it. But I've learned that although it's hard, with prayer and the lord, you can do anything.


Love yall!



🇺🇸Elder Williams🇲🇽












No comments:

Post a Comment