Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Week 66 - Curveball. Headed to Madison Tennesse

Hollar mi familia!
Well the subject line fits really well for this one. I found out yesterday that I’m getting transferred down to Madison, tn. It was way unexpected because I got here after Elder Hamilton and I’m leaving before him. But I know it’s because the lord has a need for me down in Madison. I’ll be serving with Elder Murdock, he’s been out for 3 months and is just getting out of being trained. Madison is a spanish branch north of my first area. It’s in the same stake as BG and it covers everything that BG doesn’t. I’m super excited, but also a little sad to leave BG so quick. The youth here are the bomb.


My new address will be
1208 Rivergate Meadows Dr Goodlettsville, TN  37072

This week has been a great week. We got to go on exchanges with the zone leaders and I got to go with Elder mecham. We had an awesome day, we set a goal in the morning to set one baptismal date and to find 2 new investigators. I thought the second goal was going to be a lofty one because we had no time to knock any doors, but I had faith that we could do it. And so we taught a lesson, in which we were able to set a first contact investigator on date for the 9th of December. Then after a few more lessons, we were going to meet one of their investigators at a place in town, but he got stuck at home watching family members. So we went to him and it was great. We were able to talk about some concerns he had and he was super excited to read the Book of Mormon, then right as we were about to leave, his younger brother came out and started talking with us. We set a return with both of them and hopefully some more of the 14 other siblings will be future investigators. But as for our daily goals, we were able to reach them!


We went to an area that some random guy told us that there was a bunch of Hispanic at, and we had some good success. We met a really awesome guy (drunk at the time) that seemed super promising. He told us how he wanted to stop drinking and to actually be a strong link in his family, and that somehow he knew that we would be able to help. He set a return appointment and told us not to miss it. It was pretty cool, I can’t wait to see him again.


Love y’all!


��Elder Williams��








No comments:

Post a Comment