Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Week 74 - Madison Tennessee


Hola mi familia!

This week has been great. With the cold weather, we had to be pretty good with who we were going to visit, otherwise we were going to be wasting a lot of time walking and busing. We were able to finally meet with Javier’s friend, Misael. And honestly based off of the first lesson, i think he might be baptized faster than Javier. I’m pretty sure they will both be close to the same time. They are both talking to each other about the things they are learning and are helping each other quit their bad habits. But they are both progressing well still. They both came to the regional conference on Sunday.

Throughout my studies this week, i was studying the atonement and Jesus Christ the whole time and i have a new look on the atonement. I really began to understand the importance and the necessity of it. It’s hard to explain, but something just clicked. I also decided to take up president Nelson’s challenge from a year ago and go through the standard works and study every scripture in the topical guide about Jesus Christ. It has been super good and i feel more confident in my teaching about christ now. I started it in a new set of scriptures that they gave me back in the mtc. If anyone wants to join in let me know and i can send you the link to the challenge.

Anyways love y’all!



πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈElder WilliamsπŸ‡²πŸ‡½





Stealing Hubcaps?



No comments:

Post a Comment