Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Week 90 - Columbia Tennessee


Hola mi familia!

Not gonna lie, it gets harder and harder to write these. I feel like I’m saying the same things every time, haha. But that’s probably just on my end. But I’ll keep writing them to make my parents happy:)

This week, while I was on exchanges with an English Elder. We were working in Spanish, so I was riding solo. But we got a referral from another area of a guy who wanted to meet with us. He was a really cool guy. He is blind, so It was interesting to teach him. I realized how much I depend on visual aids when I teach. But it still went great.

Then last Friday we got to cook for a member family, and it went great. We made Hawaiian teriyaki chicken skewers and then I made som orange Julius for dessert. It was a hit. It was nice to be able to cook for the members for a change haha.

We are working with a few investigators, one of them is an 8 year old from a returning less active family. It’s fun trying to keep his attention haha.

But that’s about it for this week. We found out that we are going to stay the same another transfer. So I’ll most likely be ending here. I’m super excited to see what the next 3 months have in store.:)

Love y’all!



πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈElder WilliamsπŸ‡²πŸ‡½

No comments:

Post a Comment