Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Week 95 - Columbia Tennessee - Birthday


Hola mi familia!

This week we had a lot of success in finding new investigators and potentials. But most of the week we did a bunch of service. We started off with giving baths to chickens, then we did some yard work for a member the next day, then we helped a non member family move the next day. I was so wiped after it all it wasn’t every funny haha.

We haven’t been able to get in contact with Adrian and he hasn’t come to church for a few weeks, so we are going to have a last try lesson with him before we drop him for awhile. But we have a lot of investigators to sift through right now, so I hope to see a few more progressing here in the next coming weeks.

My birthday went well, I had a few dinners with members over a couple days. Had tons of cake and cupcakes, and got my face slammed into one.

It was an eventful weekend.

Love y’all





πŸ‡²πŸ‡½ Elder Williams πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ


No comments:

Post a Comment