Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Week 81 - Madison Tennessee


Hola mi familia, que honda?:)

Well this week has been interesting. It’s had it’s up’s and down’s. I’ll start with last week because I forgot to send my letter last week.

We met with Javier several times over the last couple weeks, before and after his relapse on Sunday (25). This relapse has been partly a bad thing, but also kind of a positive thing, because it made him realize that he really doesn't want to be stuck in that life anymore. We met with him the next day and talked about picking himself back up, and he is even closer to baptism now than he was before. But that Sunday we were all definitely pretty down. We’ve changed our talk of “if he gets baptized” to “when you get baptized, who do you want to do it...etc”

I really think he will be ready next week, if we can help him get over his fear of failing afterwards.

We also found out this week that elder holland will be visiting the mission on the 17th and so we all get to meet him! I’m super excited, he’s going to have two 70s with him also.

Anyways, I can’t believe another month has come and gone on the mission. The time keeps getting shorter and shorter, so I’m trying to make the most of it.

Love y’all!



🇺🇸Elder Williams🇲🇽


















No comments:

Post a Comment