Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Week 84 - Columbia Tennessee


Hola mi familia!

I’m super excited to be here in Spring Hill with Elder Bringhurst. This area just is really moving right now. We were able to set 3 really solid baptismal dates this week for the upcoming 3-4 weeks, and on top of that there are a few other investigators that could be on date soon. And Elder Bringhurst and i get along really well, he’s such a great guy. I’m just all around really excited to see how we can be tools in the hands of the lord this transfer. It seems like even though this is the area that has had the least amount of hispanics in it, it’s the one that has the most that are prepared. It’s really awesome to witness.

I’m starting to feel the urgency of the work even more than ever. With just three transfers left, i know its some of the the most important transfers. Because it’s the only time I’ll have my best Spanish to be able to relay the lessons that I’ve spent 2 years practicing. So i cant fail now. I owe it to the lord to put my best foot forward and let him do the rest. Because i know that without his help, there is no way that i could possibly do this by myself. The visit from elder holland was definitely a major inflexion point for me. It gave a major boost in desire to work as hard as I can till the end.

Love yall!



πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈElder WilliamsπŸ‡²πŸ‡½


No comments:

Post a Comment