Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Week 101 - Columbia Tennessee (9 days left)

Hola mi familia!

This week has flown by as well. We were able to find about 4 new investigators. One of them was a bit weird because he found us! We just got a text on WhatsApp the other day saying that “this is my new number, I’m rodolfo.” So we ask him who rodolfo is and he called us asking if we were the missionaries. Short story short, we have a lesson planned with him on Saturday.

Other than finding a ton so we could find the other 3 investigators, not much else happened with our other people. Most of them kept cancelling. So we put even more people on pause a couple of days ago.

I’m excited for this last week here, and I know there will be a few more miracles if i put my hear into it.

Love y’all!





πŸ‡²πŸ‡½ Elder Williams πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ






No comments:

Post a Comment