Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Week 99 - Columbia Tennessee - 2 Baptisms

Hola mi familia!
Well this week was pretty awesome. We had 2 baptisms on Saturday.
Danna and Sophia. I had the privilege of baptizing Danna. It was so awesome to see the huge smile she had on her face when she cane down the stairs into the water. Because before I was a little worried she didn’t fully understand what was going on, but after that I knew she at least could feel it was right. Then on Monday we had my last zone conference in the mission. It was a 1 zone, zone conference. So I was a little sad I didn’t get to see as many of my buddies. But it did mean I only had to give my departing testimony in front of 20 people instead of 70.
Last week we also met with Angela and it went great! We set her on date for the 28th of July. We are also set up to meet with an investigator that has wanted to get baptized for years, but we just got permission from president to baptize her. So we are going to meet and set a date. I’m super excited for these last few weeks here.
Love y’all!

�� Elder Williams ��



No comments:

Post a Comment